The Annual Spring Luncheon was held at the
Mason-Dixon Cafe in the Highlands Club House
on June 1, 2016.
Fun was had by all.
New Officers: Dorothy Sandoval, 2nd VP; Char Brunje, Assistant Treasurer; Linda Neymeyer, Secretary; Judy Jeffrey, 1st VP; and Tony LiCausi, President. Not shown: Betty Boling Stull, Assistant 2nd VP; Karen Welch, Treasurer; Barb Templin, Assistant Secretary; and
Kate Pilarski, Parliamentarian.
in Hot Springs
Lots of fun was had by all.
If you took photos, please sent them to Cathy Wayson for a video on Youtube.
Next Meeting September 28, 2016
See you there?
BVGC will have a booth at the Bella Vista Farmers Market every 3rd Sunday for the rest of this year.
June 10th was a huge success!!!
Check the Club Buzz for more details.
Check back for a link to a video with more photos.
WHAT TO DO IN YOUR GARDEN NOW
- Prune forsythia, azaleas and other spring blooming plants when they finish blooming.
- Break those overwintered plants out of the house!
- The soil temperature is warm enough now; plant those summer bulbs!
- There is still time to plant warm season vegetables like tomatoes and all kinds of herbs.
- Apply fertilizer to your landscape beds.
- As crapemyrtles start leafing out, you might want to apply Bonide Annual Tree & Shrub soil drench to protect against and treat for Crapemyrtle Bark Scale.
Home Advisor - Gardening at Home with Kids
discovered by Kendal. Thank you Kendal for sharing.
Also added is the link for Arkansas Diamonds,
plants that are locally grown and do well in Arkansas.
A new link, Home Garden Improvements, has been
added and was a recommended by a Girl Scout Troop.